Pickleball Tutor Mini
Pickleball Tutor Mini - Includes 25 Penn 40 Outdoor Balls w/ Purchase!
This product is overweight/oversize and will ship via freight on a pallet. Allow 10-12 weeks for delivery. Please call 1-888-366-4711 for a custom freight quote. Low price guarantee!
The Douglas portable pickleball system is the next best thing to permanent net installation, when you require a temporary pickleball net for your courts and still want the quality and durability of a permanent net. The system is easy to assemble using an internal wind mechanism to lock each piece into place. The rigidity of the net structure supports the heavy-duty net cable that can be tightened to an equivalent tension to a permanent net system. This tension, combined with the mass of the steel net cable and heavy-duty netting and top strap, result in balls tipping off the top net-cord in the same way they do on permanent nets. Net-cord tension on typical portable pickleball nets is under 20 pounds. Net-cord tension on the Douglas Premier Pickleball Net System is closer to true permanent net tension of 400-500 pounds.
- 3” wide posts made with an 11-gauge stainless steel and finished with a black polyester powder coat to resist rust
- Gear housings and caps are made of cast aluminum alloy
- Gears constructed of plated steel. Gear function is 30:1 ensuring a smooth, easy operation.
- Heavy-duty base frame constructed of 11-gauge 3” square steel and 3-1/2” square 3/16” heavy-wall steel
- Net easily attaches with the top cable and to an eye-bolt on the base frame; no lacing rods needed
- System comes complete with the 3.5mm TN-28 tennis net and a Velcro center strap
- Flush mounted gear plate cover and removable handle are chrome plated
- System dimensions: 36″ x 22’L / 215lbs
- End wheel assembly for easy maneuverability
- Can be used on indoor and outdoor surfaces
- Weather treated for year-round use
- Recommended to store indoors when not in use for a prolonged life
- 1-year frame warranty, 4-year net warranty
- 2 lift assist handles included